Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Footnote D

Footnote D     Diana Model 60 download

This particular download was an absolute find!  It is a 22-page manual on the complete dissassembly and reassembly of the Diana Model 60 rifle!  I printed the entire thing so as not to lose it, but this is the link:

www.mediafire.com/?onpy98l6i6zylp1

I can get this gun repaired with new piston seals and indeed a new mainspring for under two hundred dollars, but the prospect of being able to disassemble it and make the repair myself is exhilarating!  It is what loving guns is all about!  I need to carefully read this manual and decide as to whether I dare get into this project or whether it might be over my head.  At any rate, what a great find on the internet because, if it is for real, I know someone with a little more skill and equipment than myself to get advice, and perhaps even some help, from.  The problem is that I am in Florida for the winter, studying trap-shooting and this person is in Wisconsin studying ice and snow-drifts.  I am going to order the seals.

No comments:

Post a Comment