Monday, March 11, 2013

Browning Citori Special 12-ga shotgun

Life is good!  32-degrees with light snow flurries in Wisconsin in early March and the guys at the gun club are shooting shotguns!  Didn't try and bring a shotgun on the airplane, so am at the mercy of those who are willing to share.  Fortunately, to teach, as well.  My friend took it easy on me with the true pairs, and gave me a good introductory lesson on where to hold and let me shoot this nice over and under.  It was a real treat and I didn't do half badly for the very first round.  Even surprised myself and my mentors by smoking the last 2, which are tough, intuitive shots.  It was a great time with a great, in my humble, novice-like opinion, gun.

1 comment:

  1. I placed, in Footnote G, a link to a good review of this gun, for comparison purposes to others.

    ReplyDelete