Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Taurus PT-140 .40 cal pistol

Taurus PT-140 .40 cal semi-automatic pistol

After shooting my 9-mm and my teammate's .44 magnum at the indoor range, I took a few shots with a Taurus that he brought along.  This little auto-loader was fun to shoot, and fit my hand real well.  I think it would make a very excellent concealed-carry weapon.  I was surprised to find my first shot in the bullseye of my target!  I usually flinch some and have to really will myself to calm down and squeeze the trigger of a handgun slowly, but this little devil really put me at ease.  Good hand fit, good trigger pull, I like it a lot.  I have been shooting rifles and shotguns so much, it was a great change of pace to spend time at the indoor pistol range, and I've got to do it some more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment