Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Beretta 92FS Semi-auto 9-mm Pistol

Beretta 92FS 9-mm Semi-automatic Pistol

I have a special place in my heart for this pistol, since I bought it several years ago from a guy who went to cop-school but decided he didn't want to be in law enforcement after all.  He sold it to me with 2 extra clips and 450 rounds of ammunition for like 300-bucks and the only shooting it ever did was on the range at cop-school!  In addition I bought it from him within the city limits of Madison, WI at a time when pistols were illegal to possess within the city limits and, of course, I never had to register it--I gave him the money and he gave me the gun, the case, the clips, and the ammo.  It was wonderful.  To top it all off, the referral to the sale came from the county sheriff of my county of residence at the time.  Now that's our 2nd amendment at work!!
I have shot it some, but took it to the indoor range with a couple teammates after trap shooting, and shot half a box up.  I tend to shoot a little low with this gun for some reason, but it improved after I changed my sight picture some and concentrated on less flinching.  I love the gun and I love the history of it, so the liberals will never get it from me.  ha ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment