Thursday, August 22, 2013

Winchester Model 52 Bull-barrel .22 cal target rifle

Winchester .22 caliber Model 52 Bull-barrel target rifle

 
What a smooth trigger!  I am just blown away by it.  I shot seven groups of five and it was just so smooth!  This gun is so perfect!  Of all my guns, this one is probably my prize possission.  I inherited it from my dad and he had a penchant for fine things.  Mostly German air-rifles, but some firearms as well and this one is the greatest!  There is hardly any doubt that I will not find a smallbore rifle that can beat this gun.
Six of the 5-shot groups were scorable and came in as follows, the best being good for 5th place so far, but this gun is a contender when I sight it in and sandbag it later.
 
2.4"   2.8"  1.9"
3.0"  3.0"  3.7"

No comments:

Post a Comment