Friday, October 18, 2013

Ammunition for 9-mm Parabellum

9-mm Luger ammo has been almost impossible to find since the president and the democrats made their big move for gun control.  Obuma accounts for doubling NRA membership and absolute record ammunition and firearm sales every year since he was first elected, and it doesn't look to stop.  People are loading up, there are survivalists appearing, and all kinds of crazy stuff.  Anyway, Recob's had a stack, but limited sales to 4 boxes, so I purchased 4 for $ 14.99 each, which isn't really a bad price compared to what you'll find out there IF you can even find any.  I want to shoot my pistol at the range this summer, and now I've got 4 boxes I can burn off if I feel like it.  Added to the 12 that I got with purchase of the gun, years ago, I feel I can go to the indoor range when my friends want to, and shoot some groups, get some practice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment